Amelia Marie Thomas, we are grateful for you daily.
Your smiles are precious, your laughter is contagious, and you bring joy to the hearts of the elderly citizens and college students of our parish and grocery store daily. Everyone loves your long hair, and most people call you a babydoll.
Your birth wasn't very fun, and sometimes I'm not cheerful when you want to play at 3am, but I love, love, love being your mother. I love nursing you to sleep, and getting you up from good, long naps. I love that we can play peek-a-boo and that you have a girl-zilla style waddle-walk. I wish you liked hanging out alone with your Papa during my Bible study, but the rest of the week, I don't mind that you want to be with me every moment you're awake. (For now.)
We love you, and I hope you get to read this someday.
Happy first half-birthday to my hair-bow-gnawing, starting-to-crawl, "mmm-bah, mmm-bah, mmmmmmmm-BAH!" singing kiddo.

Abigail! Thank you so much for the letter update (I always love reading what you and Thomas are up to in PA!), and for the phone call, and for this link. Can't wait to read the blog cover-to-cover and oogle over every pic of little miss Amelia - TOO CUTE. Looks like all is going well :). I'll be sure to stay in touch! xoxo, Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteSO PRECIOUS. Can't wait to see you, Tim and my adorable goddaughter hopefully in December!
ReplyDeleteHow can it have been six months already?! She really does have the such a precious little smile!
ReplyDelete