![]() |
iTouch shot before we headed out...
|
But missionaries aren't hired if they aren't indomitable, so those minor details were accounted for with just a little creativity. Who says you can't have your downstairs landlord/extra grandma babysit for an hour and a half before it gets dark out while you grab an early-but-wonderful dinner as a couple, break for Bible study/ Holy Hour and envelope-stuffing, and finish off the night with not-covered-in-chocolate-because-it's-Lent strawberries? No one. And we did it. It was quite lovely.
![]() |
| real camera! |
I really enjoyed having a date out with Tim alone, but I also really love spending my days with this little Valentine. Tim's actually at an interview weekend in D.C. to help interview applicants for FOCUS, so my pint-size Valentine and I are flying solo. We're pretty good at it, but we'll welcome him home readily come Sunday!

(Oh and in case you're wondering, Rachel, that is Kennedy's bouncy ball I accidentally took home with me from Wichita a few years ago... It found it's way into the toy basket and Amelia loves it. Thanks!)


Looking Sassy on that Valentines Date, Momma!
ReplyDeleteYay for date nights and cutting teeth and dimples and pigtails! I'm very glad that Amelia did so well. Claire was pretty awesome on our Valentine's date too, thank goodness.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, I kinda like when Tim's out of town because we get to hear a lot more from you, ha ha!
I'm glad she's loving it :) consider it a hand-me-down.
ReplyDelete