Thursday, April 3, 2014

Formally Introducing...

...our youngest child.

Hey there, dear one. We love you!
Halfway through the official 40 weeks and baby looks perfectly healthy.
Just measuring about a week ahead, so who knows? 
"We" have decided to wait to find out baby's gender at birth. I'm trying to be a good sport ;-).
I feel like sonograms have gotten even better since Amelia's! It was incredible to see every bone move, the heart pump, even the blood flowing through baby's kidneys! Grandma Searle was in town to watch, too, which was special!

Then, this was the coolest part:

We caught a quick glimpse at the end of our big sonogram, and the little kiddo was thumb-sucking! So cute. Amelia never sucked her thumb (out of the womb at least) so I wonder if this little one will!

This picture is almost a week old, but I'm really starting to feel like I have a bump!
I really love being pregnant and found myself rubbing my belly in public today. Oops :-).

I would have been 35 weeks along with Matthew Paul at this point, so having a little bump reminds me how huge he would be at this point, prompts me to ask for his prayers and love him, and makes me so grateful to have been given another child so soon.

It also makes me so eager to know who this is inside of me!! Fortunately, time is flying.
Miss Amelia turns TWO in a few weeks, then Easter, then we pack up and hit the road, live in 3 or 4 States for two months, and then come back ready to unpack and welcome this little one into the ex-utero world. Here we go!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I feel like Baby Thomas looks a little like Amelia in the thumb-sucking picture, but I could be completely making that up, ha!

    I am dyyyyyyying to know who this babe is too, so I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I hope it will be the best surprise ever. When we found out that Claire was a girl in the OR, it was like everything just clicked into place all at once and we were like, "Oh, yeah, of course that's Claire, duh" even though up until a few minutes previous it very well could of been Paul or something.

    But I can't wait for the big reveal and to learn their name when the time comes! You guys have pretty awesome taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet. Can't wait to meet the little guy or gal. You look great and I'm so thrilled to hear Baby is doing awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy and excited for you and your family! :-) Praying for continued health for you and your baby!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love to hear from you!