Monday, November 14, 2011

the Grapefruit week

One website said the baby is the length of a pickle, but I decided "size of a grapefruit" is more appealing. The baby moves around a lot, too, which mom-friends tell me probably mean I'll have a very active little one. Oh, lucky me. :-) I just hope he or she will let me use a baby-wearing wrap carrier for a least a little while! I am very grateful to not have been sick as of late, and I my stomach suddenly feels tight & full of baby, but most excitingly on the news-front is that:

1) the ultrasound is scheduled for next Wednesday, hooray! (whether or not we'll be finding out the gender of the baby is yet-to-be-decided. I vote 'yes!' and Tim votes 'no!' but I'm super excited to see the baby either way!)

and

2) my dear, generous friend Christine mailed me a HUGE box of maternity clothes, me & the baby will be clothed and warm this winter! it's been a long time since I've had hand-me-downs… I think I passed my next-oldest sister in size about freshman year of high school… so it was really exciting to dig to try on clothes that were mine for the wearing without the purchasing. thank you, thank you, thank you Christine!

This blog wasn't originally supposed to just be about the baby (oops!) so I'll try to round up a picture of that sewing project soon. Next week is ultrasound, Thanksgiving, and Tim's family visiting, so I'm sure there'll be pictures galore!

until I whip out my camera,
abigail

PS- I highly encourage commenting… I would love to hear back from all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love to hear from you!