Friday, November 11, 2011

officially a Thomas & other news

I finally did it!

I've completed the loops and hoops and jumps and magic it takes to fully change your name. 
Courthouse, SS office, DVM, car title, insurance, and finally even the credit cards! Now I can always only have to sign my one, real name. Huzzah! :-)

And it only took four months, with a cross-country move in there. Not too shameful, right? A cashier at Bed, Bath, and Beyond told me it took her 5 years. That made me feel better.

I also did go back and cut off more hair. A lot more hair. Also I left the house with it wet today, so this is just what it does on its own -slash- it doesn't usually look this crazy. Also also, people kept walking into the office while I was taking this on photobooth, and you can't look down and smile at your computer when someone walks in the room, unfortunately, so it took a few tries. Ah well :-).


And it's mid-week 17 of pregnancy, but the baby-size-food for this week was a turnip, so I was slightly less motivated to blog about it. I can feel the little one move around sometimes, which is awesome, and I bought a maternity belted khaki jacket on clearance at Target, but that's about it on the mom-update  front. :-)
Coming soon: I might just share about the first piece of clothing I sewed from scratch for myself. Which, I might add, I actually wore in public today! 

Have a lovely Friday evening, and please feel free to send any accomplishments from your week my way :-). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love to hear from you!