I forgot forgot forgot to take a picture of dinner Tuesday night. Shame on me. We had the priests & brothers from the Newman Center over along with our team… making a grand total of 12 adult dinner-eaters, plus one toddler, one infant, and one little baby who left her mother too little room for dessert. It was an appreciation/celebratory dinner, so we had an excuse to pull out the wedding gift china, flatware, wine glasses, decanter… even the napkin rings! I had SO much fun dressing the tables and cooking that I plum forgot to take a picture. <Sigh>. I even made chicken cordon bleu for dinner, from a collection of ingredients and recipes from the internet, and it turned our surprising delicious. No picture again, though, so I'm disheartened from trying to type up the recipe-ish that I use.
To make up for it, I'm posting a 30-weeks-large-and-in-charge picture, the very day it was taken! Cheese!
[Gray shirt thanks to Mom (whose lovely visit this weekend also went un-photographed on my end! fail!) and our super impressive long-hours-sale-shopping efforts.]
All of a sudden I feel very big, most of the time.
In other news, she's been moving like a crazy-lady, and I've been making progress on her bows….
I'm slightly worried though, because I secretly fear that the more bows I make her, the more likely it is that (s)he'll actually have tricked the sonogram technician and be, in actuality, Mr. Timmy Jr.
I do know that the child's bow collection can have absolutely no bearing on the child's gender… but fear I do. OH- it may also have to do with all of the cute girl clothes I'm way-eager to dress her in!
<Which has everything to do with the super generous handing down of a full collection of baby girls' clothes I recently received from my dear friend Erin! Thank you, thank you, thank you!>
Mom brought me three blue sleep sacks just in case, but we'll hope the bows get to be worn. :-)
10 weeks to go & counting… and hoping it's more like 8…
-Abigail
Oh, I am so glad you liked them- I love passing down clothes. Seeing them made me think of dressing my little girls in them and I am glad that they get to be worn again :) You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO EXCITED TO MEET HER! You are glowing and so pretty!
ReplyDelete