Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall-tography

Just a few shots from last weekend.


Early morning family walk, sponsored by Amelia waking up before everyone else on the missionary gathering weekend.


Crazy hair, thanks to momma putting Amelia to bed with a wet head, and Amelia pulling out her bow. She's gotten smart enough to realize that there's almost always a delightful chewable toy atop her head, and she doesn't seem to think it hurts at all when she yanks it on down.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!
    Adelaide and I have hair envy :)
    She however does enjoy that her bows are attached to headbands which hold the ever present chew toy in her mouth for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the lazy mom who rarely attempts to get to stay in Claire's hair. Of course, this leads to lots of mistaking her for a boy by strangers. If we are just in the check-out line at the grocery store and I know I'll never see them again, I usually don't correct them because I think it's just not worth making them feel bad. But, one time a technician came to fix our internet and confused her for a boy. I thought he would just be over for a few minutes, so I didn't correct him. The visit turned out to last forty-five minutes! And it wasn't until to the very end that he asked what her name was. Oh my goodness, it was so awkward!!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love to hear from you!