And so, one of the ways I especially love serving our students (and especially this year while I have time at home) is through hospitality. This weekend, I had the opportunity to help prepare food for our student leaders at the monthly "Upper Room" gathering. I didn't get a picture of the truffles, or the roll-ups, but here's the veggie turkey:
So fun, right? Can you see his little face? Prunes for eyes. Yum.
Don't applaud too loudly--I saw the idea online--but it was quite fun to put together. It might be really silly, but I hope it communicated to them that they are loved and appreciated and worth honoring.
Along with the truffles, of course. Chocolate always speaks most loudly to me.

You are most good at baking, cooking, and serving. I had/have lots to continue to learn from you. The turkey looks delish
ReplyDeleteAmen to that! And yes, chocolate always speaks the most loudly! Love the turkey
ReplyDeletewho knew veggies could be so cute?! yes, Abigail you always have been such a generous host and cook!
ReplyDeleteA post that doesn't include Amelia?
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!