Yesterday, Amelia completed 7 months out of the womb.
I've tried to catch a picture as she passes each month, but this time it was tricky!
She's just so quick. I set her down in front of me, and before I could focus the camera, she nearly ran me over...
And then she ran away:
So I got smart and gave her one of the few items she's not usually allowed to touch- my Magnificat. (Those pages are so thin! She'd have them gummed & swallowed in three seconds!)
Ah, here's our happy seven-month-old with the Magnificat.
(She's looking up at her mother because her mother gobbled. Sometimes you do whatever it takes.)
Happy seven months, little one. I know they have been for me!
For the sake of record keeping, you also use anything and everything to pull yourself to stand, say "bah bah bob bob bob" often, especially when you're tired or sad, love to giggle and run away when I try to tickle you, and are eating solids once a day. We always include prunes in your daily diet, and you also like squash, rice cereal, and avocado. Still not a fan of applesauce. Oh, and you're a pretty bad sleeper sometimes, but I know you'll be grown up and sleeping in your own room before long, so I'm just taking sleep as it comes for now.




Such a great last picture! I see so much of both you and Tim! She's so lovely! And seven months! Time seriously flies!
ReplyDelete