Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Some day soon....



...I will post about something other than my daughter. But right now, I just can't pass this up.

Por ejemplo, she's currently lying under the table, legs wrapped around a chair leg (one of her favorite places to roll these days) saying, "Eh beh beh, ya dahya, ed ub de, oop, ehhh bah bah, ed dayah. Yadahah!"

I'd really love to know what she's talking about, but I'm very happy to listen to her monologue.

I hope to never forget Amelia:
  • bearcrawling/frog-walking instead of using her knees, and army crawling with one dead leg when it's caught in her pajamas
  • trying to chew the baseboard, and petting the textured walls.
  • spotting an electrical outlet across the room and run-crawling for it. (don't worry, now they're covered)
  • squealling in delight when she realizes she's standing unsupported against the couch, and trying feverishly and fruitlessly to climb on top.
  • finding, chewing, and spitting out chunks of fuzz for me to find on her chin.
  • pulling herself to nearly standing to get over my knee-baricade whilst I change Jude's diaper.
  • being fascinated with my long skirts, and being so pleased in capturing the hem of one.
  • being as intrigued by glass Sobe bottles as her father is protective of them.
  • giggling and shrieking as she's tickled.
  • yawning precisely as we step into the bedroom for a nap. 
  • giving big smiles to strangers and then slamming her face into my shoulder, pretending to be shy.
Love you, kiddo.

1 comment:

  1. both of these pictures are priceless! i especially love how mischievous she looks in the first one, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love to hear from you!