It's been a little crazy around here, preparing for guests and family and baby-proofing, so I've been failing to write, but I thought I'd at least share one of the more beautiful moments of our week.
Guitar lessons. And singing practice.
Amelia is getting better at staying home with Tim [as in, she doesn't cry as soon as I leave until the moment I return anymore!], so I've actually gone out running on a few mornings recently [major victory for me, too!], and the two of them have quality playtime... both with Amelia's toys and with the guitar. She adores watching Tim play, and really wants to join in.
Look at you and your bad self with the exercising! Get it, girl! And, Amelia's dimples? Edddddible.
ReplyDeleteSooo sweet. These are frameable pics!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Anni looooves when her Daddy plays guitar, too... so much that her grandma gave her a little guitar for her 2nd birthday and they like to jam together :).
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness- those pictures are adorable. Joe agrees.
ReplyDeletePS- I finally figured out how to leave comments. Go me :)
oh my goodness oh my goodness those pictures with her and Tim and the guitar are PRECIOUS!
ReplyDelete