Sunday, January 27, 2013

InstaWeek

1. It snowed all day... Friday, I think? We got a good blanket of 3-4inches. I mostly stayed inside and made warm food. Whole wheat pasta + steamed broccoli + sweet basil pesto chicken sausage from Trader Joe's + parmeggiano regiano (sp?). Yum. And there's a lot of leftovers. Yes! 
Not pictured: half-baked brownies in ramekins + ice cream. So lovely. 

2. Amelia loves to stand and full-body pounce things and people. 
Today's prey: a bag of clean cloth diapers.

3. Pondering life and solid food like a toddler. And possibly actually about to break her first tooth? It's a toss up as to whether she'll break a tooth or take a step first.

4. I dug out the old trail mix containers from Tim's desk job days, 
which we use as flour and sugar jars...


5. And gave them a makeover!
It's amazing what a brown paper bag, sharpie, and packing tape can do :-).

6. Conflict Resolution. Amelia and Jude were fighting over a toy. 
It was a sour cream lid. Fortunately, the toy box held a second. Win!


2 comments:

  1. I love her expression in picture number 3, thinking deep thoughts. Also, I think that might have been Delle's shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think we need that half-baked brownie recipe! I'm trying to get all my dessert cravings satisfied before Lent starts, ha ha.

    I can't wait until we're in the pigtails stage! But, trust me, the teeth can wait as long as they'd like. Once they start they never stop!!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love to hear from you!