Amelia loves, loves, loves her newly found freedom in walking. Sometimes she just walks in circles around a room, apparently thrilled with herself. I think she especially loves it because she can carry her loot around with her. See?
This week, her favored items:
We watched her walk right up the the swing-top trash can and throw something in the other day! Smart kid, right? Except she has trash and treasure confused. She totes around (or tries to eat) the trash all day, and tries to trash items of actual value. Sweet girl, you are no longer allowed to play with the iTouch.
At least until we find a baby proof trash can? Anyone have a favorite?


At least it wasn't the itouch that he had to fish out of the stool!
ReplyDeleteOh, man! Too funny! I've seen several families that just keep their trashcan on the table until the baby stops messing with it. So I guess that's always an option?
ReplyDeleteAwesome :)
ReplyDeleteAsk Justin about what happens when not one, but two apples get flushed.