Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Eleven Months

Eleven Months.
I really, really can't believe it.

Walking around in blue jeans, ready to take on the world.
Or at least the apartment.

She's a serious runner.
These shoes might slow her down, but that would probably be a good thing for now.

Climber, gymnast, monkey child.

"Dis? Dis? Dis!" "Dat!"
Pointing and asking all the day long.
You still love saying "Dad", but haven't tried a proper "Mom" yet.


You've got four teeth! And my childhood gap. Don't worry Amelia, it's nothing that surgery, braces, and retainers can't fix. Ha. And you can't see the bottom two teeth in this picture, but they are SHARP!

And useful. For things like stealing and demolishing apples.



My crazy girl. Still love you pieces, every single day.

-Mama

P.S. Thank you for sleeping so much better, at naps and at night.
It's so wonderful that I really miss you. 

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures. She looks like a little girl now, not a baby, walking around in those jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty much the extent of Claire's vocabulary too! And I love that first picture of her. So precious!

    P.S. I'm really glad sleep is going better for you guys. You'll have to share what ended up working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Abigail! Thanks for sharing your blog in your last newsletter! Miss Amelia sure is a cutie! Glad she's sleeping better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like such a big girl in those jeans, watch out!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love to hear from you!