Two weeks late, but who's counting?
At five months, Amelia is a lot of fun. She's a rolling machine, and makes an impressive array of sounds, shouts, giggles, and squeals. She's desperately trying to crawl, but most attempts end in frustration as she scoots her face across the carpet. She loves to "walk" as you hold her hands, and faceplant as soon as she arrives at her desired destination.
She also tried out her new highchair (my newest and proudest Craiglist find), but didn't really care for the cereal. Or the applesauce-- though the faces she made were priceless. More on solids to come :-).







Nice highchair! Also, I'm still so impressed with all the hairs on her cute little head! And five months? Everybody's babies are growing too fast!
ReplyDeleteHi Abigail! I actually just came across your blog a couple of days ago via Caitlin's blog as well. Amelia is adorable! So much hair!! As for the blender--we'll be in town this weekend, so hopefully we can meet up with you at some point to get it :-) My email is kprezzia@gmail.com if that would be an easier way to communicate.
ReplyDeleteSO ADORABLE. Her smiles are so precious and I love her hair!
ReplyDeleteHer dimple has got to be just about my favorite thing ever. I can't get over it!
ReplyDeleteLoving all the photos! :-) Amelia is getting so big! What a cutie!!
ReplyDelete