Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fresh off the 8GB Memory Card...

Featuring the new tongue trick and the pigtails (and bangs?).

She's not quite walking yet, but stands up on her own for several seconds at a time.
She threw an hour-long party at 3am today, but she's also taking a second nap before 3pm, so I think it's a fair trade. 
She ate peas and applesauce and oatmeal for breakfast.
She waves "hi" and "bye" when she feels like it, and likes to high-five.
And, she's in the 40th% for height and weight. (Head circumference, almost 70th.)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Amelia Marie at 9 months old.

I love to chew on everything!

But as you can see, I still have no teeth.



2 comments:

  1. Loving her piggies! And her dimples are pretty hard to resist, if I saw them in real life, I would definitely have to pinch them. Just once...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your toothless little girl is a lucky duck! Once the teeth start, they don't stop! Or at least for Claire, they come in at the most inconvenient of times, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love to hear from you!