Saturday, February 9, 2013

Blog Redo.

I started and titled my blog as "whatever is beautiful" when I was in my first trimester with Amelia in a new town with bad nausea and a bad attitude. It was originally an encouragement to myself to see the good and the beautiful in everything, because deep down I know God uses everything for good, and that sacrifice is beautiful (not to mentions His many, many blessings in my life...). I eventually told my mom and sisters about my blog, and eventually shared it with a few friends...

But in the many months since, I've been intimidated to post about 100 different times because I felt life it wasn't necessarily an apt post for  my specifically-purposed-and-titled-blog, even though deep down I know you all (my family and friends) are reading it with the purpose of sharing life and staying in touch, and not exactly with the purpose of getting over your first trimester woes. (Dear perfectionist self, did the title ever really matter? I guess so.)

Anyway, the long and the short of the matter is this: I decided to rename my blog to encompass my whole life so that I can and will (hopefully) record and share many of the different aspects of my vocation and life: praying and serving the Lord, loving my husband, raising our baby (and hopefully many more!), making our apartments/houses into our homes, filling bellies and hearts with good things.

And there you have it. A newly titled blog from this same ole' wife/missionary/momma.

1 comment:

  1. No matter what you call it, I love your blog! Glad you brighten days with photos of sweet Amelia and stories of your life! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love to hear from you!